Here at LA Fit Studio, we are focused on the safety and health of our LA community - our members, instructors and team.
We’d like to reassure you all that we have reviewed our community wellbeing measures and our standard practice is in line with advice from the World Health Organization and the WA Government Department of Health. We are updating procedures as new information is released and will update this blog post.
While we have always had strict hygiene practices and cleanliness standards in our studios, we have implemented the precautionary measures below as a proactive approach to reduce the risk of transmission of respiratory viruses in our studios:
There have been no known positive test results for COVID-19 by anyone in the LA Fit community and the risk currently in Perth is low. Exercise plays an important role in maintaining a healthy immune system so please rest assured that by following the steps above and these official guidelines you can continue to work out with us safely.
We look forward to seeing you soon.
Claire & Jaye
PROCEDURES AS AT 17/03/2020
To maintain social distancing of 1.5m:
- Bikes have been reduced to 10 at Highgate
- Bikes have been reduced to 11 at Subiaco
- Ride instructors will not be floor coaching
- No changes to Megaformer numbers as both studios operate at 1.5m distance as standard
- Megaformer instructors will cease hands-on assists
- Megaformer handlebar covers have been removed
- Staff and clients are asked to wash your hands on arrival at the studio
- Bike allocations will be marked on the sign in sheet by our team
- Please cancel class if you are feeling unwell. If you arrive for class with cold or flu symptoms you may be refused entry.
- Please cancel class if you have recently arrived from overseas. If you arrive for class you may be refused entry.
- If you have been ordered to self-isolate you may suspend without penalty for 14 days.
All high contact items are being cleaned and sanitised regularly by our team including:
- Door knobs
- Reception desk including computer keyboard & mouse, phone, ipads
- Water fountains, bathroom basins and tap ware
- Megaformers (platform, carriage, springs, handlebars, handles, red pole)
- Bikes (handlebars, seat, resistance dial, adjustment screws)
- Hand weights